Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yes, I am THAT mom...

So yesterday was our upwards games. Let me start by telling you we were at the gym for 3 hours. Not fun. Ethan played at 1:00 and Claudia cheered at 3:00. Made for a long afternoon. This was the first year that Ethan has played basketball. Now, I've always made fun of the parents who were so into everything, yelling, pointing, mad at the refs....etc. I mean, come on, they are kids and it's just a game, right? Another thing you might need to know is they play for upward which is a CHURCH league. So, in I come ready to just sit back and watch Ethan do his thing. About 10 minutes into the game I realize I'm the only one standing up and yelling, not to mention hitting the guy next to me (who happened to be E's dad, so not that upset over that one) and just overall bringing much attention to myself. I could not help it! Ethan's team lost (by a lot) they don't keep score "officially" but I kept up with it. After the game I found myself giving E pointers for the next game. For those of you that know me well, you will understand why the previous sentence is absolutely hilarious. We have another game next week so I'm already talking to myself about how I'm going to have to calm down a bit and tone it down! It was fun though and E had a great time! Of course, this is the second year that Claudia has cheered and she was beautiful and great as always. I learned a long time ago not to yell for her, she hates it, seriously. Ethan on the other hand is not embarrassed, yet. Give him time, if I don't calm down I'm sure he's going to be acting like he doesn't know who I am! I didn't get any pictures to put up, I was a little busy, but I'll get some at the next game and put them on.

2 comments:

  1. Send me their game schedule! Trey would love to watch. Trey starts t-ball this year and I fear for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes over you seriously!! He plays at noon every Saturday at Agape Church in LR.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are a blended family with four children. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. The oldest, Claudia is 10, Kennedy is 9, Ethan is 6 and Zoe is 4. It is very hectic when we are all together! The kids all get along and we have a great time, I wouldn't change anything!

Followers