Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow days!


Remember back in the day when the weather man would tell you it was going to snow and you would get all excited only to wake up to nothing the next day? Well, it is now that time in my kids life when they are starting to hear that stuff. Back in the day we were never creative and I believe I know now why we never had that many snow days and were always let down. We didn't have the secret formula. Kennedy and Claudia came home today with the ultimate way to make it snow. Who knew there were things we needed to do on our part to make it happen?!? This is how it all started out.......We have to get one piece of ice for each toilet....Claudia held the ice and dropped it into the toilet while Kennedy and Ethan chanted "snow"......Then we all had to get spoons and place them face up under the pillows (apparently face down will not do the trick) and last we have to wear our pajamas backwards but not inside out (that too is very important). Now I also have to participate in this because if it doesn't happen it would be my fault and three grumpy kids blaming me for having to go to school is not my idea of a good start to the day. We will see what happens..........

2 comments:

  1. No doubt....when I woke them up they were like, why are you waking us up???? We are not supposed to have school today. When they looked outside....completely disgusted!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are a blended family with four children. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. The oldest, Claudia is 10, Kennedy is 9, Ethan is 6 and Zoe is 4. It is very hectic when we are all together! The kids all get along and we have a great time, I wouldn't change anything!

Followers