Sunday, December 27, 2009

Excitement

Well, all the kids are now home from their "other" parents and we are awaiting Christmas...Round 3. Tomorrow we head to the airport to pick up Michael and I can't tell if the kids are more excited about gifts or going to the airport. For some reason the airport is like a magical place to them and they have been talking about it non-stop. I hope they are not disappointed. You know, it used to be really cool when you could go all the way past security and watch the planes land and could be right there when the people got off the plane. Now, not so much. Now, you have to wait at the top of the stairs in a group of other people and hug then run so you don't get trampled on. Maybe we will see a plane landing as we drive up! Anyway, I'll let you know if it's as cool as they think or a let down. Pictures of our Christmas will soon follow.....On another note, I have not seen my husband in a little over a month and I'm very ready to see him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are a blended family with four children. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. The oldest, Claudia is 10, Kennedy is 9, Ethan is 6 and Zoe is 4. It is very hectic when we are all together! The kids all get along and we have a great time, I wouldn't change anything!

Followers