Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas....Round 2 at Grandmom's
















Well, today was Christmas at Grandmom's with the whole family. This is the place where you can always expect lots of noise, lots of food and a little bit of chaos! It was great to have everyone there together. Of course we had to take pictures (for Grandmom) which we always complain about but the pictures always come out great. I secretly think that everyone really looks forward to that part. (don't lie people, I know you). I love my family and it was alot of fun to have everyone there and catch up with everyone. Note: I am not sentimental, that's as much as you will get. Trey stood up and sang Away in a Manager for everyone and it was extremely cute. Here are some pictures that we all hate to take so much. Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the terrible picture of me talking twice. Seriously, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, really. I just realized that I posted the same picture twice. My bad, cut me some slack, I'm new at this!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are a blended family with four children. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. The oldest, Claudia is 10, Kennedy is 9, Ethan is 6 and Zoe is 4. It is very hectic when we are all together! The kids all get along and we have a great time, I wouldn't change anything!

Followers