Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas at Nana and Papa's










Last night was the first official Christmas for the kids at Nana's house. Needless to say the kids were a little excited! Ethan started his day at 4:00 am waiting on Santa to get there! I had to work most of the day so my poor mother had to deal with that all day, I'm sure she slept really good last night! On a side note, my dad usually drives approximately 50 mph.....he's the one everyone passes and has a few choice words for. However, last night as we were out looking for Christmas lights so Santa could drop off presents, he decided to be speed racer. Not only was it raining extremely hard, we had no kid in a seat belt and my sister, mother and I were in the VERY back of the Tahoe praying we would all make it to see Christmas morning. Next year, I'm driving. This year was really fun though, the kids are all older and can really enjoy this time of year and their excitment can rub off pretty easy. I'm still trying to get full hearing back, Trey got a set of drums and he really tried them out (for a long time:)) We've got a few more days of the holidays to go and I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are a blended family with four children. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. The oldest, Claudia is 10, Kennedy is 9, Ethan is 6 and Zoe is 4. It is very hectic when we are all together! The kids all get along and we have a great time, I wouldn't change anything!

Followers